Infrastructure Engineer – Technology Development, Backline Support (Network Instruments)
Immediate Opening for Experienced Bilingual Infrastructure Engineers to Work in an Exciting, Fast-growing Company in Tokyo.
1) Technology Development, Support of New Service Development from Technical Aspects
DataLive Corporation provides infrastructure support services for various servers, strorages and network instruments, but cannot say that we cover all generations and all brands.
Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for analyzing and verifying instrument not in our service categories yet and developing new support services.
2) Trains Internal Engineers
Handles training internal engineers. The training subjects include newly developed support services, the latest technology trends, and so on.
3) Provides Technical Support to Field Engineers
Responds to complex technical inquiries where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems with hardware.
4) Supports Internal Sales People technically
Provides support pre-sales activies with answering technical questions from customers, etc.
HP, DELL, CISCO, NEC, Fujitsu, F5, Sun/Oracle, NetApp, EMC
# DataLive provides EOSL/EOL maintenance services, mainly deals with legacy servers,storages and network instruments.
– At least 3 years experience in the telecommunications industry or with an ISP.
– In depth understanding of telecommunications networks and / or IP network.
– Bilingual – Japanese(everyday conversation level) and English
– Knowledge / experience in datacenter,cloud, server / storage is preferred
– Valid (Not-expired) residence card (if foreign nationals residing in Japan)
– Experience with system implementation and kitting as a server, network or storage engineer
Send your resumes both in English and Japanese(if possible) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply to you in 5 business days.